[LinuxPPS] PPS echo implemantation

tom burkart tom at aussec.com
Fri Aug 31 03:19:34 CEST 2018

Quoting Udo van den Heuvel <udovdh at xs4all.nl>:

> If Rodolfo's comments on the patches are also to be considered as
> 'bugs' then yes.
> Coding style etc too.
I am not sure that I have seen these but they need to be considered as
Linus is pretty pedantic about code that goes into the kernel.

> On x86_64 I could try the patches to see if they compile.
> I am not so much a programmer but I can read code if it is not too
> obfuscated.
> I simply need to replace a dual RS232 PCIe board by one that has an
> LPT and the system is ready for testing.
Given that the LPT patch is only for BSD, you have quite a bit of work
ahead of you... ;-)

It appears that Lukas' internet provider's email server does not want
to talk to mine, I cannot send email to Lucas directly.
Udo would you please be able to send an email to Lukas and request his
assistance with the project.  Please do keep me posted (possibly
privately) as to the progress.  This is

Kind regards,

Tom Burkart
Consultant

AUSSEC Mob: 04 1768 2202 Fax: 02 9526 1230
30 Waterside Crs, Carramar NSW 2163