[LinuxPPS] ntpsec w/ LinuxPPS?

Udo van den Heuvel udovdh at xs4all.nl
Mon Feb 12 15:52:55 CET 2018

A sample config for ntpd that I migrated to ntpsec:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
driftfile /var/lib/ntp/drift

restrict default nomodify nopeer noquery
restrict -6 default nomodify nopeer noquery
disable monitor

restrict 127.0.0.1
restrict -6 ::1

restrict 192.168.10.0 mask 255.255.255.0 nomodify

# Expert MouseCLock op ttyS1
refclock generic subtype 14 minpoll 4 flag3 0 flag2 0 flag1 0 time1
0.16958333

# Garmin GPS 18 LVC w/ PPS
refclock nmea unit 2 minpoll 4 mode 7 flag3 0 flag2 0 flag1 1 time1
0.00000006 time2 0.260 baud 4800

server xxx
server yyy

includefile /etc/ntp/crypto/pw