[LinuxPPS] ntpsec w/ LinuxPPS?

Rodolfo Giometti giometti at enneenne.com
Thu Jun 21 14:57:27 CEST 2018

On 20/06/18 14:59, Udo van den Heuvel wrote:
> You do NOT have any backups!?!

No, I'm sorry. The server was donated as is without any backups... :'(

>> I'm trying to recover at least some pages and I'm so slowly due the fact
>
> What is the problem?

MySQL does not start anymore.

> What is the cure?

I don't know. I think we should drop the wiki and then switching to static
pages... I know this is not the best but I don't see any other solution right now.

HCE Engineering                      e-mail: giometti at hce-engineering.it
GNU/Linux Solutions                          giometti at enneenne.com
Linux Device Driver                          giometti at linux.it
Embedded Systems                     phone:  +39 349 2432127
UNIX programming                     skype:  rodolfo.giometti
Cosino Project - the quick prototyping embedded system - www.cosino.it
Freelance ICT Italia - Consulente ICT Italia - www.consulenti-ict.it