[LinuxPPS] ntpsec w/ LinuxPPS?

Rodolfo Giometti giometti at enneenne.com
Sun Mar 4 12:07:34 CET 2018

On 04/03/18 11:12, Udo van den Heuvel wrote:
> On 04-03-18 10:41, Udo van den Heuvel wrote:
>>> maybe you can share these info regarding LinuxPPS on the on-line
>>> inunxPPS's wiki as done for NTPd? :-)
>>>
>>>     http://www.linuxpps.org/mediawiki/index.php/LinuxPPS_NTPD_support
>>
>> We could indeed.
>> We then need to split the page between a section for ntp `classic` and a
>> new section for ntpsec.
>> In the ntpsec section we can then explain the git tree, configuring the
>> build and ntpsec ntp.conf configuration.
>
> Please see
> http://www.linuxpps.org/mediawiki/index.php/LinuxPPS_NTPD_support#NTPsec
> for a work in progress.

It looks good to me but, please, also change the Main Page in order to specify
we describe both NTPd and NTPsec daemons support!

In reality a better solution would be adding a new dedicated page for NTPsec...

HCE Engineering                      e-mail: giometti at hce-engineering.it
GNU/Linux Solutions                          giometti at enneenne.com
Linux Device Driver                          giometti at linux.it
Embedded Systems                     phone:  +39 349 2432127
UNIX programming                     skype:  rodolfo.giometti
Cosino Project - the quick prototyping embedded system - www.cosino.it
Freelance ICT Italia - Consulente ICT Italia - www.consulenti-ict.it