[LinuxPPS] comparison plots, was Re: timestamp, was Re: timestuff, was Re: performance, was ...

Rodolfo Giometti giometti at linux.it
Fri Jul 21 09:08:38 CEST 2006

On Thu, Jul 20, 2006 at 11:09:50AM -0700, gnu not unix wrote:

> It is very noticable here in my RRD plots:
>
> http://www.wraith.sf.ca.us/ntp/linuxpps-offset.html

Really a great job! :)

I've just one thing to ask you... are you testing last committed
LinuxPPS code or not?  If not, please, download it and put it under
test. This is important in order to show that the official code is ok.

After that, if you agree, I'd like so much to add in the wiki some
references at your plots (can you suggest to me some rilevant links?).

GNU/Linux Solutions                  e-mail:    giometti at enneenne.com
Linux Device Driver                             giometti at gnudd.com
Embedded Systems                     		giometti at linux.it
UNIX programming                     phone:     +39 349 2432127