[LinuxPPS] timepps.h (again)

Rodolfo Giometti giometti at enneenne.com
Wed Aug 1 17:53:51 CEST 2007

On Wed, Aug 01, 2007 at 04:42:51PM +0100, Paul wrote:
> So to use (say) the atom patch, we need to patch (in the wiki) and then
> configure in a similar way to the nmea patch (not in the wiki) disabling
> all clocks and enabling the atom clock?

I don't know the answer (maybe Udo can help you), but I take this note
to say that a good thing TODO is providing a "global" patch for all
refclocks against current ntpd version. :)

Then we should modify the wiki and write how to compile ntpd for all
refclocks in just one pass.

GNU/Linux Solutions                  e-mail:    giometti at enneenne.com
Linux Device Driver                             giometti at gnudd.com
Embedded Systems                     		giometti at linux.it
UNIX programming                     phone:     +39 349 2432127