[LinuxPPS] FW: ntp-4.2.4p0 + ntpd_nmea.patch

Rodolfo Giometti giometti at enneenne.com
Tue Aug 14 11:04:38 CEST 2007

On Mon, Aug 13, 2007 at 04:02:18PM +0100, Paul wrote:
> Rodolfo
> It would be great if you tell the mailing list when the wiki has links to
> the updated NTP patches. I got caught in the recent changes and never
> seemed to have it all synchronised. As soon as everything settles down I
> will pull the git and rebuild.

You are right but currently there are no NTP patches for LinuxPPS

Udo & others are working hard to port their patches to the last
LinuxPPS version. As soon as the code is ready I'll put a link in
wiki.

I'm sorry for these several changes but we all trying to get _both_
Linux and NTP inclusion of all our patches.

GNU/Linux Solutions                  e-mail:    giometti at enneenne.com
Linux Device Driver                             giometti at gnudd.com
Embedded Systems                     		giometti at linux.it
UNIX programming                     phone:     +39 349 2432127