[LinuxPPS] FW: ntp-4.2.4p0 + ntpd_nmea.patch

Udo van den Heuvel udovdh at xs4all.nl
Sun Aug 19 18:31:17 CEST 2007

Rodolfo Giometti wrote:
> You are right but currently there are no NTP patches for LinuxPPS
> 5.x... :'(
>
> Udo & others are working hard to port their patches to the last
> LinuxPPS version. As soon as the code is ready I'll put a link in
> wiki.

I just got back from London.
I could try to do some stuff this week. I am not a progarmmer but it
appears doable.
I am wrestling with:
How to deal with io_closeclock in the case of two fd's?
(when a NMEA device has two devices open for NMEA and PPS)

(this is needed to handle all cases of 1 and two devices with NMEA and PPS)

Udo