[LinuxPPS] Kernel configuration and more ......

Paul paul at lavender-fam.net
Tue Oct 30 09:45:16 CET 2007

This could be an encouraging line of enquiry.
I don't use the patched setserial, but instead ppsctl (as the Wiki). If
everybody else is using setserial perhaps I should do the same.
How could I have disabled my Status lines? How can I check?
I am as sure as I can be that the external hardware is OK, but there is
still the worry that there is a fault on the motherboard.
I'll keep investigating and post anything further.

Paul