[LinuxPPS] Kernel configuration and more ......

Paul paul at lavender-fam.net
Tue Oct 30 12:18:54 CET 2007

Even more for you.
I rebooted and used ppsctl to enable /dev/ttyS0
The assert flag was at zero and zero serial and did not change.
Now, to check if the port I had the plug in was correct I used minicom
to look at the NMEA data.
After shutting down minicom I checked the assert again which had changed
to show a sensible timestamp and a serial of 69, but still it did not
change.
So it seems as though the events are being registered while minicom is
running, but not otherwise.

Paul