[LinuxPPS] Newbie alert!

Rodolfo Giometti giometti at enneenne.com
Sun Apr 6 13:17:28 CEST 2008

On Sat, Apr 05, 2008 at 03:01:40PM -0400, Neal Probert wrote:
> Just joined up!

Welcame! :)

> [snip]
>
> Is LinuxPPS being merged into the Linux kernel?  A little googling
> around tells me it is part of the 2.6.24 kernel now.

I'm just working in kernel inclusion, but is not an easy task... ;)

> [snip]
>
> Btw, I work for a major automotive company doing some Telematics R &
> D.   The LinuxPPS is integral to the Dedicated Short Range
> Communications (DSRC) radio synchronization used by US-DOT's VII project.

I'd like adding a special chapter of the LinuxPPS's wiki where
reporting LinuxPPS usage... can you please give me a URL to this
project page?

Thanks,

GNU/Linux Solutions                  e-mail:    giometti at enneenne.com
Linux Device Driver                             giometti at linux.it
Embedded Systems                     phone:	+39 349 2432127
UNIX programming                     skype:     rodolfo.giometti