[LinuxPPS] Feedbacks

James Boddington boddingt at internode.on.net
Fri Apr 11 05:38:45 CEST 2008

Rodolfo Giometti wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 06, 2008 at 01:19:14PM +0200, Rodolfo Giometti wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> has someone tested the latest LinuxPPS varsion? I'd like some
>> feedbacks before resending a new patch set for kernel inclusion. :)
>
> Still no feedbacks... the patches are ready but I need some feedbacks
> for kernel inclusion. Everything is currently frozen.
>
> Remember I need feedbacks *only* on patch ntp-pps-2.6.24-ter.diff
> which implement LinuxPPS 5.1.0!
>
> Let's update your systems! ;)

Not quite that patch.

I use git pull to keep my copy of your tree up to date and use the master
branch. Updated last night. That machine has spent the night claiming sub micro
second offset.

I could unregister then register one of the pps sources I am using. That worked
as expected.

dmesg shows
Software ver. 5.1.0 - Copyright 2005-2007 Rodolfo Giometti <giometti at linux.it>

--