[LinuxPPS] [DOCs] Asking for help

Hal V. Engel hvengel at astound.net
Mon Jul 28 19:53:15 CEST 2008

On Monday 28 July 2008 06:33:08 am Udo van den Heuvel wrote:
> Rodolfo Giometti wrote:
> >> I sent you a small patch last weekend for the wiki.
> >
> > Thanks Udo, I fixed it. However I need someone who helps me in
> > maintaining the LinuxPPS documentation.
>
> I could assist. Just gimme access :-)
> (I will be away in september though)
>
> Udo

I can also help to some extent but I would be only able to do work on this
perhaps 3 or 4 hours a week for the next few weeks.  That might be enough to
get things up to date.  In the past few months LinuxPPS was changing rapidly
which makes keeping documentation in sync very difficult.  Now hopefully
things are a little more stable and the documentation can get back in sync
with the software.  But I am far from an expert on this stuff.

Like Udo I would need some way to get changes in.

Hal