[LinuxPPS] [DOCs] Asking for help

Rodolfo Giometti giometti at enneenne.com
Tue Jul 29 09:15:24 CEST 2008

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 10:53:15AM -0700, Hal V. Engel wrote:

>    I can also help to some extent but I would be only able to do work on this
>    perhaps 3 or 4 hours a week for the next few weeks. That might be enough
>    to get things up to date. In the past few months LinuxPPS was changing
>    rapidly which makes keeping documentation in sync very difficult. Now
>    hopefully things are a little more stable and the documentation can get
>    back in sync with the software. But I am far from an expert on this stuff.
>
>    Like Udo I would need some way to get changes in.

Thanks to both of you. :)

Maintaining LinuxPPS docs is not too much job, you just need keeping
it up to date to both kernel and user land sides. Just spending few
hours per weeks it could be enought. Currently I did such job during
week-ends...

I'd like to modify the current page in order to get two or more pages,
each one specialized in some specific topic, for instance:

* One main page (the current one) which explain what LinuxPPS is, the
code repositories etc.

* One page for kernel side, and userland tools, and

* one page for NTPD.

What do you think about it?

GNU/Linux Solutions                  e-mail: giometti at enneenne.com
Linux Device Driver                          giometti at linux.it
Embedded Systems                     phone:  +39 349 2432127
UNIX programming                     skype:  rodolfo.giometti