[LinuxPPS] still some offset and jitter though using pps

Nicola Berndt nb at komeda-berlin.de
Fri Oct 17 19:38:49 CEST 2008

Udo van den Heuvel schrieb:

> Please do not email me but post to the list.
> Please do not quote all the unnecessary bits.
> Please keep us updated on your progress.

Oops, sorry, my mailclient did it ;)

Btw, things have settled down now (after half a day) to an offset of
0.970 and a jitter of 0.017.

I have the machine here, just no real time before monday to reconfigure
the gps-receiver before monday, I have to install windows-software for
that an all :(

Good to see that it can reach that accuracy. I just need to find a way
to get there quicker, since sadly out on the airport there will be no
real time from our arrival til our start..

Please have a nice weekend!
../nico berndt