[LinuxPPS] [OT] Re: New LinuxPPS user intro

Cirilo Bernardo cirilo.bernardo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 11:03:12 CEST 2008

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 6:48 PM, Rodolfo Giometti <giometti at enneenne.com> wrote:
> Rodolfo (who __never__ studied latin into his life :)

It's easy - only 3 times as complex as Italian.  Of course there is
the danger that you do like me and confuse words - using 'prope'
rather than 'in vicino' and 'sine' rather than 'senza'.  People give
me strange looks when I accidentally start speaking Latin instead of
Italian ... but that's OK, my latin is getting worse without practise,
so soon I should forget it all then I have half a chance of speaking
Italian properly (except maybe with an American accent).

- Cirilo