[LinuxPPS] Gentoo nanokernel glibc ebuilds

Luca Bertagnolio lucaberta at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 20 19:43:50 CEST 2008

> OK I finally figured out what I needed to do to get these ebuilds to apply the
> nanokernel patch without resorting to hard coded paths.  These have been
> posted in the gentoo buzilla http://bugs.gentoo.org/process_bug.cgi

perfect timing Hal, as I am in this very moment rebuilding a P4 3.2Ghz with
Gentoo 2008.0 and the Funtoo stages, so I will be able to do more testing
on a "slightly" faster machine than my MMX 200MHz... :-)

As soon as I am back online with a fully working machine I will check your
ebuilds and see what to do... meanwhile I've been trying to pull the git
repository from Rodolfo's site, but it's taking close to forever, downloading
at 2kbps. :-(

Thanks, Luca