[LinuxPPS] ppstest, timepps.h and the like

Don Weeks don.l.weeks.jr at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 02:07:55 CET 2009

Where are these located? I've not found them in the git archive (unless I
missed something).

Another question, I created a new source using the ktimer as an example but
using a GPIO pin as the source. My PPS signal is directed to it via a clock
line on the board. What is happening is that when my driver is loaded, my
system rather quickly becomes unusable. Per the docs, the Ktimer is a good
example to follow and it did seem that way in that I simply removed the
timing code and instead drove it through the IRQ. Based on my reading
however, I am wondering if I should also be getting a "CLEAR" and recording
that?

Any help would be appreciated.
        Don