[LinuxPPS] PPS next steps...

Bernhard Schiffner bernhard at schiffner-limbach.de
Fri Feb 20 11:16:01 CET 2009

On Friday 20 February 2009 10:43:53 Rodolfo Giometti wrote:
> So IMHO, I think that if you have something to fix, ok do it! But if
> you wish adding something, please, do it after kernel inclusion.
>
> Ciao,
>
> Rodolfo

Rodolfo,

I understand your opinion, to first include pps-core into the kernel after
quasi 3 years of effort.
On the other side I understand George asking "When if not now?".
(And I actively vote for his POW. Formats are not considered here. There may
be others to ask for. )

Perhaps there is a compromise in making it configurable bei sysfs?

???

Bernhard