[LinuxPPS] Rodolpho: please submit the latest 2.6.28 patch to lkml/linus

Hal V. Engel hvengel at astound.net
Mon Jan 5 21:05:41 CET 2009

On Monday 05 January 2009 09:30:49 Udo van den Heuvel wrote:
> Folkert van Heusden wrote:
> > At christmas the merge-window for 2.6.29 got opened.
>
> BTW:
> http://marc.info/?l=linux-kernel&m=123114505910704
>
> Some of it is there.
> Some of it ain't.
> How can we make it a complete patch?
>
> Udo

It looks like it is happening to me.  The comment there about this says "Some
of PPS.  Will merge.  Some stuff got left out because Alan was being cryptic.
We'll get there."  So it looks like this initial set of patches will be
included and that they expect it to change (IE. add the missing stuff) before
2.6.29 is finalized.

Hal