[LinuxPPS] Linuxpps on 2.6.28 vs. ntpd 4.2.4p6

Thorsten Mühlfelder thenktor at gmx.de
Thu Jan 15 01:29:14 CET 2009

Of course this should be 4.2.4p6. Just a typo.

4.2.4p6 was built with the same build script like 4.2.4p5:

	cd $startdir/src/${pkgname}-${pkgver}
        ./configure --prefix=/usr --localstatedir=/var --sysconfdir=/etc --bindir=/usr/sbin \
                --enable-all-clocks \
                --enable-parse-clocks || return 1

        make -j3 || return 1
        make DESTDIR=$startdir/pkg/ install

        # move all the usr/bin files to usr/sbin
        mv $startdir/pkg/usr/bin/* $startdir/pkg/usr/sbin
        rm -rfd $startdir/pkg/usr/bin