[LinuxPPS] Linuxpps on 2.6.28 vs. ntpd 4.2.4p6

Heiko Gerstung heiko.gerstung at meinberg.de
Thu Jan 15 14:48:16 CET 2009

I got this to work fine by using Folkert's ppsldisc patch, great stuff!

It turned out that I always have to start ppsldisc right before ntpd and
it seems that I have to kill and restart ppsldisc every time I connect
to the serial port again.

So, at least it works for now, but I have a new problem :-) More on that
in a separate mail ...

Regards,
Heiko