[LinuxPPS] New (beta) patchset for kernel 2.6.31

Luca Bertagnolio time at berta.com
Thu Sep 17 15:19:43 CEST 2009

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 10:54 AM, Luca Bertagnolio <time at berta.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 9:59 AM, Rodolfo Giometti <giometti at enneenne.com> wrote:
>> I rewrote the PPS_IRQ_EVENTS support and I need to know if it still
>> works.
>>
>> Please test it and report results.
>
> OK, I did not select the IRQ option during kernel and modules
> compilation, so that test will need to wait for a while.

OK, kernel and modules recompiled, again things seems to be
working well, and I have IRQ4 events coming up nicely:

dex proc # cat interrupts | grep serial
  4:       3304          0   IO-APIC-edge      serial
dex proc # cat interrupts | grep serial
  4:       3439          0   IO-APIC-edge      serial
dex proc # cat interrupts | grep serial
  4:       3641          0   IO-APIC-edge      serial

Not sure how I can contribute more at this time, without a working
ntpd setup...  any hints for more thorough testing?

--Luca