[LinuxPPS] ns decreasing on update

Marc Leclerc marc_x at videotron.ca
Tue Apr 6 20:10:24 CEST 2010

Trace output is strange,

I am struggling to compile ntpd to my target so that at least the time
will be updated but for sure this is an issue as the drift will still
occur even if updated every seconds.

Seems there are issues with ntpd and compiling on my arm based device
using uClib. Just wondering, I have read just bad thing on OpenNtp and
wondering if it is as bad as that and if there are chances to patch it
to work with linuxpps. OpenNtp is the defualt ntpd daemon installed on
my device...

Thanks all