[LinuxPPS] LinuxPPS new functionalities

clemens at dwf.com clemens at dwf.com
Tue Feb 23 02:51:54 CET 2010

> Are you sure it is part of the glibc package?

No Im not.
About an hour ago I did a 'yum provides /sbin/ldconfig' on 4 of my machines,
all Fedora11, 2each 32bit / 2 64bit.

I got  a mixture of locations for ldconfig, some saying glibc like I said in my

I did a 'yum update' on each machine to bring them all up to date, and after
this, they are all saying the glibc library file.  However I would not be
surprised
if this were wrong, and in fact its in the utility package (whose name I cant
remember)

SO, its out there somewhere, could be they are moving it, but that doesnt seem
likely.

--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg at dwf.com