[LinuxPPS] multiple access to /dev/ppsN entries

George Spelvin linux at horizon.com
Fri Mar 19 14:13:24 CET 2010

On 2010-03-19 13:23, George Spelvin wrote:
>> Ah, good point.  The current linuxpps patches don't have kernel consumers

> Of course we're all aware of Alexander Gordeev's patches for exactly this.
> This means we *can* test with this feature.

Ah.  That's going to take some careful patch merging, then.

Already, I'm not quite sure what to develop on top of.
Does anyone have a particular git commit to suggest?

I'm currently using linuxpps git HEAD
(25fedfb4dc6bf5789f7377bb18f72ed2aeb5a3a1, dated 2009-12-02), and
merging it into v2.6.33 manually (a non-trivial merge), then working
on top of that.