[LinuxPPS] RIPE NCC interface: needing help

Rodolfo Giometti giometti at enneenne.com
Tue May 25 15:07:14 CEST 2010

1;2202;0cOn Tue, May 25, 2010 at 02:06:10PM +0200, Kiss Gabor (Bitman) wrote:
> > With the patch or using the latest ntpd it should use /dev/gps0 for the
> > NMEA data stream and /dev/gpspps0 to tap into the pps signal.
> >
> > If the drievr you want to use has the same original setup (data and
> > pulse on one serial port) it can be changed for the LinuxPPS approach as
> > was done in the NMEA refclock.
>
> Done. It seems to work.
> Patch against ntp-4.2.6 is attached. It incorporates Rodolfo's
> changes too (at
> http://ftp.enneenne.com/pub/projects/refclock_ripencc/patch.ntp-4.2.0a+stable-refclock_ripencc.c)

This replaces my patch against ntp-4.2.0a+stable?

Udo, can you please provide suitable documentation for this?

GNU/Linux Solutions                  e-mail: giometti at enneenne.com
Linux Device Driver                          giometti at linux.it
Embedded Systems                     phone:  +39 349 2432127
UNIX programming                     skype:  rodolfo.giometti
Freelance ICT Italia - Consulente ICT Italia - www.consulenti-ict.it