[LinuxPPS] Debugging the pps

Marc Leclerc mleclerc at signaturealpha.com
Wed Apr 27 23:10:52 CEST 2011

Hi,

I did the check and we do get the interrupt on IRQ3 every second with
the Rx/Tx deconnected from the gps. still no log pass the PPS line
discipline registered. still no entry in /sys/class/pps/.

I would hope that with debugging output enabled there would be sing of
life... or death.

Any other suggestions or next step woudl be appreciated

Thanks