[LinuxPPS] New Wiki

Rodolfo Giometti giometti at enneenne.com
Mon Aug 27 18:28:07 CEST 2018

Hello,

most of you may have noticed that LinuxPPS's wiki was dead some weeks ago! :'(

Unluckily all wiki pages were lost (my fault) but thanks to www.meinberg.de now
we have a now VPS with proper backup and a new wiki now based on dokuwiki
(instead of mediawiki) which has the advantage of not using any database at all
(old wiki was lost due database issues).

My apologies for what happened... however I'm here asking to you to help me to
rebuild basic LinuxPPS documentation by resubmitting (if possible) your
contributions.

Please, if you wish help LinuxPPS's wiki to reborn write to me and I'm going to
create a proper account to add your text.

HCE Engineering                      e-mail: giometti at hce-engineering.it
GNU/Linux Solutions                          giometti at enneenne.com
Linux Device Driver                          giometti at linux.it
Embedded Systems                     phone:  +39 349 2432127
UNIX programming                     skype:  rodolfo.giometti
Cosino Project - the quick prototyping embedded system - www.cosino.it
Freelance ICT Italia - Consulente ICT Italia - www.consulenti-ict.it