[LinuxPPS] ntpsec w/ LinuxPPS?

Xavier Bestel xavier.bestel at free.fr
Mon Jul 2 15:36:46 CEST 2018

Le vendredi 29 juin 2018 à 17:07 +0200, Rodolfo Giometti a écrit :

> > > MySQL does not start anymore.
> >
> > Does not sound unfixable.
> > Please provide contact to box owner, shell access or at least logs
> > of what
> > happened.
>
> I'm going to ask for logs but I doubt we can get access to the console. :'(

> > > I don't know. I think we should drop the wiki and then switching
> > > to static
> > > pages... I know this is not the best but I don't see any other
> > > solution right
> > > now.
> >
> > Did you locate recent cached copies of the wiki?
>
> Not yet! I'm very busy in these days on other projects!
>
> Any help is then appreciated. :-)

As Udo, if you can manage to have some access to the machine or even
better a backup of the current (even broken) state, I can see if I can
manage to extract something out of it.
Or if you don't have time, just give me the access and I can talk to
whoever I need to to try to retrieve something.

HTH,
	Xav