[LinuxPPS] ntpsec w/ LinuxPPS?

Rodolfo Giometti giometti at enneenne.com
Fri Jun 29 17:07:55 CEST 2018

On 29/06/18 10:55, Udo van den Heuvel wrote:
> On 21-06-18 14:57, Rodolfo Giometti wrote:
>> On 20/06/18 14:59, Udo van den Heuvel wrote:
>>> You do NOT have any backups!?!
>>
>> No, I'm sorry. The server was donated as is without any backups... :'(
>
> Someone here acted in an irresponsible manner.
> When donating a box, why not make backups OR why not allow making backups?
> (phpMySQL allows this)

My fault.

>>> What is the problem?
>>
>> MySQL does not start anymore.
>
> Does not sound unfixable.
> Please provide contact to box owner, shell access or at least logs of what
> happened.

I'm going to ask for logs but I doubt we can get access to the console. :'(

>>> What is the cure?
>>
>> I don't know. I think we should drop the wiki and then switching to static
>> pages... I know this is not the best but I don't see any other solution right
>> now.
>
> Did you locate recent cached copies of the wiki?

Not yet! I'm very busy in these days on other projects!

Any help is then appreciated. :-)

HCE Engineering                      e-mail: giometti at hce-engineering.it
GNU/Linux Solutions                          giometti at enneenne.com
Linux Device Driver                          giometti at linux.it
Embedded Systems                     phone:  +39 349 2432127
UNIX programming                     skype:  rodolfo.giometti
Cosino Project - the quick prototyping embedded system - www.cosino.it
Freelance ICT Italia - Consulente ICT Italia - www.consulenti-ict.it