[LinuxPPS] PPS Information and Assistance

Chang, Benjamin Benjamin.Chang at gtri.gatech.edu
Fri Aug 28 16:34:54 CEST 2020

Hello,

I am looking to set up a PPS into my Linux OS. I found the linuxpps.org site and was reading the technical_information section and seem to be missing something. From the "Testing the PPS support section," it mentions to see the client subsection in the PPS configuration menu (to enable pps-ktimer). Where is this located? There only seems to be two pages of info on the linuxpps.org page, the Technical_Information and FAQ pages. Am I missing something?

Any assistance or guidance would be appreciated.

Thank you

Benjamin Chang
Research Engineer I
Test System Branch of the Electronic Systems Division
of the Georgia Tech Research Institute
(GTRI/ELSYS/TSB)
Email: benjamin.chang at gtri.gatech.edu<mailto:benjamin.chang at gtri.gatech.edu>
Office Tel: 404-407-7674