[LinuxPPS] LinuxPPS

Jonathan Norris jon_norris24 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 18:07:18 CEST 2007

I would like to preface my email by saying I am fairly new to Linux.   I have been given the task of synchronizing  some radar systems with a gps device.   At the radar site we currently have a linux setup running SUSE 10 with kernel 2.6.16.21  There is also a GPS that I can connect this Linux box to via DB-9, with that stated here is my question.   Is there a version of LinuxPPS that I can use with my current kernel?  And if not what do I need to do use the latest version of LinuxPPS?

Thanks,
 Jonathan Norris
 jon_norris24 at yahoo.com