[LinuxPPS] pps userland tools fail to build

Thorsten Mühlfelder thenktor at gmx.de
Mon Dec 1 22:22:08 CET 2008

That's the include files of the kernel but ntp doesn't take care of
them. There is another timex.h provided by the glibc
in /usr/include/sys/timex.h. This one needs the STA_NANO defined.

Use ntptime and see if the output contains NANO. This is the only sure way to see if ntp is compiled with nano support.