[LinuxPPS] PPS next steps...

George Spelvin linux at horizon.com
Fri Feb 20 10:30:03 CET 2009

Rodolfo Giometti <giometti at enneenne.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 12:47:50PM -0500, George Spelvin wrote:
> LinuxPPS interface seems quite accepted by everyone and changing it
> again just right now may get some NACKs... that's why I asked to you
> to ask to them before doing it.
>
> OTOH, if you are sure that what you are doing is so correct that
> nobody may object anything, it's ok for me too.

On the detail of the output format, I'm pretty sure nobody else cares,
but you specifically did care, and you specifically didn't like the
format I ended up implementing.

As I said at the time,
>> Should I go ahead anyway (using my format which you don't like) and we'll
>> argue about the format later?

Well, it's later now.  I have no objections if you've changed your
mind and think it's okay now, but I don't want to try to sneak anything
past you.