[LinuxPPS] Refclock for Rodolpho

Remco dB besten at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 01:01:28 CET 2009

Hal,

Send me one of your UT+'s and the MCX - BNC pigtail (although is not really
necessary, I have enough teflon coax and female BNC-cable chassis
connectors). I have a case, RS232-iface (is very simple) and will acquire an
antenna, and ship it to Rodolfo as a tested (and thus working) setup.

I just made a system for somebody else this way.

Remco