[LinuxPPS] Fwd: Re: PPS on a recent kernel

Udo van den Heuvel udovdh at xs4all.nl
Sun Oct 18 17:02:41 CEST 2009

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [LinuxPPS] PPS on a recent kernel
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 16:47:19 +0200
From: Bernhard Schiffner <bernhard at schiffner-limbach.de>
To: Udo van den Heuvel <udovdh at xs4all.nl>

On Sunday 18 October 2009 16:25:18 you wrote:
> On 2009-10-18 14:58, Bernhard Schiffner wrote:
> > I have the same problem wit the gitweb of Rodolfos site. I mailed him,
> > but
>
> Normally gitweb can provide a tarball with the patch(es) if I recall?
> Can this version do that as well?
>
> Kind regards,
> Udo
It's one problem what gitweb can do.

The other is that I lost the track, what's a kernel-patch (already), lkml-
posted, linux-pps-only-posted patch, my special-friend-patch etc.

(To be continued with glibc, ntp ...)

This was, what William pointed out in a very good way.

It would be progress if we can say: this is a patch against mainline
v2.6.31.
constituting a _working_ linux-pps-system.

@William: Can you arrange something like this?
(git diff comes to mind)

Bernhard